Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's wrong with me today???

Recently acting weird.... I wonder what's happened to me???? Where's the motivation??? My family.... I don't want them to worry about me... Then, I should make up my mind... Don't get into the stupid things... Change my attitude.... It's a must.... Cause I hurt the person which I don't mean to hurt it purposely... The mood so down.... Don't know who else to share??? I better write it at blog... so that will make me feel a little better... listening to endless songs... What time will I get into bed tonight??? Maybe I'm more suitable be lone ranger... So that I won't hurt other people and they can't hurt me... Aim higher..... Once set the target, get it... I'm far away behind other people already.... So... Hurry Hurry.... Change my attitude.... Starts from finish the project.... Then study....

No comments:

Post a Comment