Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new year (2010)

It's a brand new year. I'm still behaving like past years. Maybe I should change my attitude immediately but I'm just leaving it like past years. When should I change myself??? Even sometimes have the determination to change but the time just not enough to use... By the end, cause I'm too tired then I just repeat the same thing that I have done. Maybe just a dozen of excuses for being lazy... HaHa.... What my dad told me is truth and I really know it that if I keep on behave this way, I really will lose the chance to continue my master degree or etc. Maybe I really have to make up my mind. Still I have to maintain my good pointer as well as the co-curriculum. Since I have joined the UMP ACM club, I'm putting lots of efforts on it. Still I can't ignore my family as well as my academic. The main goal now is to obtain good pointer as well as participate in club activities. Hope that I can cope it. I know I will do if I watch less movie, less anime, less game, sleep well, etc... Hope this post will always remind me about my own mistakes. Yesterday just read my friend's blog at QQ space. He's good at writing. I hope that I can be as well as he does but I don't think so... Well Well.... I'm still trying to improve myself. Hope that this year will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment