Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trip to Taipei

By joining this club, the most benefit which I have gained is traveling to Taipei. It's a wonderful journey in 2009. Actually I would like to post something regarding the journey but I was busy after the trip because I had to face the final exam which is quite important to me. Till now, the most thing that caught my impression is the night view at 101Mall, Taipei. The weather was very cold and still can feel the strong wind outside the tower. However, the entrance fees cost me dearly.

Actually this trip is to participate in ACM ICPC HsinChu Regional Contest. The level there was quite tough. I was upset and frustrating that I lost it again just same like last year.

The other memorable thing is the strong wind at the coast. I barely stand at the small hill cause of the strong wind.

At NCTU, the most impressive thing is the server room as well as the technology. The big server room with the high internet connection really cool. It was nice and appreciate to have the chance to have a look at the technology at NCTU.

No comments:

Post a Comment