Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trip to China

I've been to Shijiazhuang which is a place in China. It's very big and there are many residents. It is always crowded at the bus. The people in China are very diligent. I was quite impressed with their attitude to gain the knowledge at Hebei Normal University. The teachers (lecturers) there gave us a very big warm welcoming makes me feel that I wanna go there again. There I met several friends, Didik Setiawan, David Su, Li En Zhu, Miss Chang (hope she still remembers me), Li Zhi Xing, Chen Huan ( is the tour guide) as well as the classmates. Hope that we still keep in touch. Wish that I will be given another chance to go China this year.

While climbing the great wall, I realize that I really lack of energy cause I seldom do exercises. Hope that I have fully trained myself before I have the chance to go China and climb the great wall again. The forbidden city is very nice. There are still several places which I have left out. Maybe one day when I go to China, I can enjoy the trip without the tour guide because the time is too tight. I prefer to enjoy the trip slowly by myself if better I can bring my family over China once to have fun there.

However, I barely survive in the winter since it was really very cold and freezing. My skin is too dry and always need to put the lotion and baby oil over and over again to keep my skin moisturizing. That's also quite a good experience to stay there during the winter since Malaysia doesn't have winter. Just pity that I couldn't get to see the snowing scenery at China which was longed by me. Hope that I have the chance to see the real snow next time and learn more about skiing when I spent my holiday at overseas during the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment